Brief introduction of section construction method of cast-in-place concrete antique columns
1. Combining the characteristics of the antique column structure, creatively developed a new segmented combined construction method, which divides the antique cylinder from the bottom to the upper part into a body section, a retracted section, a bucket arch section and a column top section, and superimposed the construction in sections. Greatly improved construction efficiency and quality. 2. Using FlexPDE finite element software for 3D analysis, aiming at the problem of difficult to support the mold due to the change of section due to the change of the cross section of the antique column, independently developed a turnable special-shaped glass fiber reinforced plastic mold, which improved the construction efficiency and the quality of the construction. Above, there is no deformation or breakage, and it meets the requirements of mold rigidity and strength.
Brief introduction of construction method for bridge prefabricated segment with fast hardening and non-shrinking wet joint method
1. Introduce BIM technology to provide intuitive and easy-to-understand operation guidance for construction. Use BIM to optimize the construction plan, and provide visual operation guidance for the segment beam transportation hoisting and docking construction to reduce the difficulty of docking prefabricated segments and avoid errors due to drawings. Reading and not understanding cause rework. 2. The prestressed corrugated pipe is simple and convenient to install, and has good tightness and stability. Welding joints of two diameters are used at the wet joint to support the lap joint installation. The installation difficulty is low, and the effective length of the corrugated pipe insertion section can be effectively guaranteed. Further achieve a relatively stable, smooth connection and accuracy between the bellows and the structure
Introduction to the construction method of integrated overall lifting inner mold elevator shaft
1. The integrated integral lifting internal mold includes a triangular steel support platform and an integral aluminum internal mold system for the retractable elevator shaft (composed of a T-shaped frame, an integral aluminum flat mold, a female aluminum mold and a rotating telescopic mechanism), and the production and installation of each component is simple. It is easy to operate. The supporting platform, formwork support hoisting frame and the overall aluminum flat mold are connected as a whole to realize the overall lifting, the lifting speed is fast, and the construction period can be greatly shortened. 2. The integrated overall lifting inner mold uses factory-produced aluminum molds, with a large number of turnovers, and can be assembled into elevator shaft inner molds of different sizes. It has strong applicability, can be reused for multiple projects, materials can be recycled, and environmental protection and energy saving.
Brief introduction of construction method of mass control for mass concrete construction based on damage constitutive
1. Analysis of the damage performance of mass concrete in a complex environment. Through the "pile-cap-beam-soil" interaction finite element analysis model, the key factors affecting the accuracy of mass concrete construction quality and their degree of influence were determined. 2. The construction method comprehensively considers the combined effects of various factors, and establishes the basic principle of "one study, three controls", and proposes a set of feasible and efficient materials including raw material optimization, mix ratio optimization, and efficient embedded cooling water pipes. Construction risk assessment and control method for large-volume concrete based on damage constitutive, and a reference table for common concrete mix ratios has been formed to improve the quality of similar projects.
Brief introduction of cantilever installation construction method of large tonnage steel box girder based on BIM
1. Combined with BIM technology, a steel box girder modeling method (covering the modeling of steel box girder; using software for secondary development, including but not limited to rapid 3D axis, flat curve, and key section sketches of steel box girder) Automatically generated, and finally complete the overall establishment of the steel box girder model). Using the BIM secondary development program to deepen the design of the steel box girder, combined with the simulation of the cantilever installation, the optimal installation method (including the optimal segmentation method of the steel box girder, the optimal arrangement of the lifting ears, etc.) was creatively derived. ), Speeding up the construction progress, ensuring construction safety, and providing a reference for similar projects. 2